Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Maybe yes??

Well picking up all of my hand dyed threads all over the floor and went through a few patterns hmmmmmm.
I might just came across a couple to stitch for Christmas gifts. I think I might have to do something about that.
I am telling myself 1 night a week or maybe on my 1/2 hr break at work I can sit and stitch and remind myself why I love it.
Hope for the best, I will post an update if I happen to have come across that mojo in one of my threads boxes that fell on the weekend....Maybe it was a sign.....hmmm
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. You sound just like me, Tammy, I have been in the biggest stitching slump ever! I will keep my fingers crossed that you find your mojo...I think I may have found mine...maybe just maybe. If you can't find it in a whole bunch of hand dyed floss, where can you find it?! I do believe in signs from above (no pun intended).
    Keep us posted
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I hate that. On the other hand you could share progress photos with her :)
    **
    โกเด้นสล็อต
    Gclub จีคลับ
    **

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing